Spa 1850 never keeps personal data of our users, except for the IP address according to the above, unless you want to register on a voluntary basis in order to request information about products and services we provide or receive information about content of interest.
What is a cookie and what is it?
A “cookie ” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer , tablet , smartphone or any other device with navigational information. The set of “cookies ” from our users helps us improve our website by allowing control which pages are useful , what does not and what could be improved. Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet , providing many advantages in the provision of interactive services, providing the navigation and usability of our website. In any case, cookies may harm your computer. In contrast, any active helps identify and resolve errors.
What kinds of cookies we use?
According to the entity that manages:
- Own Cookies : Those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains from which provide the service you request us.
- Third party cookies : Those that are sent to your computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by us, but by other collaborating institution. Such as those used by social networks or external content such as Google Maps,
Depending on the length of time remain active:
- Session Cookies : These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website , so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information collected through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent Cookies are stored on your hard disk and reads our website every time you make a return visit. A permanent site has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are necessary for navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow for example, control traffic and data communication access restricted parts , make the buying process an order, use security features, store content or deliver videos to share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that provide access to predefined service based on a set of criteria characteristics , such as language , type of browser through which you access the service , the locale where you can access service , etc.
- Cookies analysis: those are to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
This is discussed in browsing our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies are those that enable the management , the most efficient way of advertising space that could be included on our website .
Purpose of each of the cookies used: Here we detail the cookies used on our website and the purpose thereof.
NOTE : This list will be updated as quickly as possible to change the website services offered therein . However, occasionally during this update you may list no longer includes a cookie , but cookies will always refer to identical to those recorded in this list purposes.
How can you configure or disable their cookies?
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome for Android.